Friday, December 1, 2017

PICTURES

Not all people like me taking their pictures.
Ophelia is happy to have hers taken.
She loves looking on the cell phone for pictures too.
She has learnt many new things since we saw her last.
The day started out as miserable cold and rainy.  I had to get some stamps for my cards and had a fairly long wait at the post office, which I know will become even longer in the next few weeks.  Then to the drug store at Safeway to pick up dad's new prescription where there was another wait.

The day brightened up when Panteli arrived after being at the college.
He looked good even after his flight from the Caymans.
We had a good visit and soon after he left Leah and Ophelia arrived to our delight.
I ran upstairs to find my camera.
She wants to put her little jacket on but just drapes it over her head and shoulder.
She is playing with a little brass tea pot that her mom used to play with.
She loads up her little buggy with small Tupperware.

She is starting to get tired so the souther goes in.

My mood goes from gloomy to grateful!



4 comments:

Sandra said...

How long is Panteli here for? If you got to see Ophelia already did you still want to drop by today? Is so come about 11 and I will make lunch.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Rats, looks like I missed Ophelia by a few minutes!
P.S.
Panteli is here until December 13, pretty busy with exams and meetings at school.

beth bennett said...

We were happy and surprised to see them too.

nancy-Lou said...

You have such a great family..they are always popping in to say hello. I think some families are not close and the older folks really are depressed. I see that in some of my friends, especially the ones who don't have any children or grand children. They become introverted and only interested in themselves and that is sad.

We are fortunate they we have friends who stop by and take our garbage for us and come and visit. always ask if there is something they can do. We still have one son who lives here, but he works long hours and lives alone so he has to look after his house as well as work.

How is Leah feeling? I think she is due to have her baby pretty soon isn't she? Remember how hard that last month was Beth? I am sure it is hard for Leah to keep up to the Ophelia now...she will be tired. How nice they came and had a visit.

Love,
Nancy