Thursday, December 14, 2017

SHINE

I believe that in some way each of us have our moments to shine.

Today I rushed over to the church and arrived 30 minutes early.  This threw me off my schedule as I want to be back in time to have a visit with Panteli.  He has stayed over to get a few matters straightened up. 

Visits with our family are very important to us.  We are looking forward to supper at Sandra and Randy's on Sunday.  James and Mandy will be there and will be leaving to go to Edmonton for Christmas.

Our yard is full of shining lights and on these early dark nights they bring beauty and a sense of the joyousness of all we have to celebrate.

Just image looking at the stars and seeing one so bright it seems to light up the world as a sign that even in the darkness this light will shine.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the Christmas lights, I wish more people kept them on all year.

My drive home went smoothly after getting past the lights to turn down to your guys place.

I brought Randy supper home, left overs for our company lunch and just nibbled on grapes, carrots and cheese.

I am hoping to get out and get Randy a present today.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Sounds good.

We are not doing much shopping.

Had a quiet day.

Love mom