Friday, December 8, 2017

CHARLE BROWN

Choose a charlie Brown Tree to decorate at the park.

It was sunny but too cold and windy so I gave up early and came home.

It is more fun if you have children with you.
Maybe I should adopt a few.

After buying some shoes we went to the store to buy a little tree.
I picked out a Charlie Brown one like I always used to do.
Shopping when you are tired, is not a good idea.
  Dad did a good job putting up the rest of the lights.

I was thinking about the messages that scripture has for us in the birth of Jesus.  A big part of faith is the need to surrender and give up control.  Mary surrender her life and her reputation and her relationships with her family and friends and the man she was to marry. 

The message for her was that God believed in her! 

Surrender to allow love to live in you and through you.
Surrender to being open and teachable.
Surrender to trusting the future with faith not fear.
Surrender to be willing to take risks.
Surrender to adventure.

Surrender is very freeing for the soul!  When you surrender to LOVE!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I don think tinsel is good for animals, maybe you should take it off the tree next time you go by.
My to do list keeps growing by my time is shrinking.
Oh well.
Hoping to get some stuff done today.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

Okay I will do that.I will have to go back.
Good it is sunny
I wonder if one ever gets done what they have on their list.
I am sure I never did.

Love mom