Thursday, September 27, 2018

BEST

                                               Every day all we can do is do our best.

                                                    One little mushroom in or lawn.
                                                      Reminds me one day at a time.

I had a good sleep last night and I am so thankful.  I used the puffer and it really helped.  My appointment is for today and it was good we hecked as I thought it was yesterday.  I have been waiting two weeks.  I could have gone to the emergency but I didn't feel like coughing and coughing around other people, 

Both dad and I felt very weak so no walk and no bike ride.  He tried to put his ride on facebook so I hope it went on

The best thing I can do now is to rest and get better.

.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Rest is good, but so is being able to breath.

Pretty important to not let all these reasons and excuses keep you from going in.

Perfect weather for a book, a light blanket and a cup of coffee outside and reading (or napping). I love walking at this time of year as the sun in warm but the air can be cool depending on what time of day I am walking at. The sun is now down when I head home from Pilates after 7:00. Will have to look for my reflective vest soon.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Ha ha!

Sandra said...

So, are you waiting till you get a certain amount of comments before you give us some fresh material?