Tuesday, September 18, 2018

VOICES

We cannot change other people but we can allow life to change them to be the color and shape they were meant to be.  New problems come our way and answers are not easy to find.

Many voices have spoken into my life with words I need to hear.

My parents stressed cleanliness and hard work and honesty and faithfulness.

Dad is teaching me to speak out against injustice and it is okay to think critically.

My children have taught me it is good to keep learning.

My grandchildren and great grandchildren remind to to have fun playing.

At school you learn the value of friendship.

Joann and Aneta have taught me it is okay to walk slow as long as you keep moving.

Jane taught me to talk about mental health and to accept the need for medication if necessary.

Panteli reminds us that there are always newlessons to be taught.

We are all so different.  This is one reason different religions or spiritual truth speak to our hearts.

Dad and I went to three different libraries and at each one a different book jumped out at me.

I love to read and I love to write.

The change in the weather has brought on a painful asthma attack which had both dad and I awake looking for the inhaler. 

2 comments:

beth bennett said...

I now have an appointment with the Dr.

Sandra said...

A new appointment?