Saturday, September 22, 2018

LAUGHTER

It is hard to fall asleep when someone is laughing beside you.  This is the book I brought home from the library for dad about a very funny dog and it's funny owner. She has never owned a dog before and she tries to understand why it behaves as it does.  Together they are on a learning journey.

I am now also fighting asthma which is also making it hard to sleep.  Is it because we have just turned the heat on or is it something from outside?  I know his happens every year about this time.

Last night I was feeling very miserable but afraid to go to bed.  As soon as I lay down I start to cough.  We find a funny show on Net Flicks and it actually made me feel a little better.

Laughter is good medicine.

Today Carol asked us over but talking is not good either.

Dad may get me a inhaler from the drugstore.  He talked to Tasha and she says you can ask for an emergency one.  Evidently she is  another one who has asthma.

I always feel very sad when I miss any family get together.

We will watch our funny and heartbeat.  We will laughter together so that is all good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get ventalin. I bought you a spacer last time I was there .
Ken

Sandra said...

Had an OK time last night. All a bunch of old people though. Said hi to Wayne Manary. He is old too.

Hope you had a better night.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Thanks Ken and Sandra.
Yes we have an old ventalin of dad's and I am using the spacer.

Yes, I am much better and slept well.

Sandra did you dance?

yES WE are all getting older.

Love mom