Saturday, September 15, 2018

OPHELIA"s BIRTHDAY

It was a good group of family members all toked into together in Lean and Craig's apartment.

I had the time wrong so plans did not go according to plan.  Also dad had a stomach upset so he drove me there but had to leave right away.

Ophelia seemed a little shy but had fun opening her presents.  She loved each one.

The cup cakes were alight with sparklers when it was time for her birthday cake,

She enjoyed tasting more than one.

She wandered around playing with her new toys.

It is amazing to think she is 2 years old now.

Too bad Rick was not feeling well enough to attend.

I found it hard to hear but had a visit with Wendy and her grand daughter.




When Astrid woke up everyone wanted to hold her














Too bad dad missed the party as he was certainly missed.  Rick too!

I was driven home with Carol and Panteli.

1 comment:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, too bad I missed it.

Next year!

Love,

Rick