Thursday, September 13, 2018

CLOUDS

I am thankful for the clouds that bring the rain that has been needed to freshen the air and the gardens.  It is dark when I get up in the morning and dark on our drive home our visit with Carol and Panteli, Ben and Kim.  Good food is such a blessing along with good conversation.

After I had my early morning walk I did some gardening that really needed to be done.

Dad and I had a good visit with our old friend Vera who is in her nineties and as delightful as ever..
We have all changed on the outside but thankfully inside we are still beautiful.  We enjoy laughing and remembering together.

Vera told us about a trip to Richmond to see the Titanic museum.  An hour and a half worth seeing
and she could have even taken longer.  It was amazing.

Glsd to be home and ready for bed.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

It is funny but in the midst of the clouds and rain it got smokey at our house again. I think maybe because of a fire in Langley?

Had a very busy day and week. Since you dont check Facebook just and FYI the Ophelia's birthday party is now at Leah & Craigs apartment.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Thank you Sandra
We just found that out.
No I do not go on face book or the computer very much.
See you at the party.
Love mom