Tuesday, September 4, 2018

TIME

Here we are at Carol and Panteli's house waiting to be served.

 My camera has been confiscated and set to take pictures.

Time to eat together and share together.
Carol had been busy before supper picking black berries to make a pie loaded with blueberries and black berries.  It is that time of year for these berries to come our in abundance.  The prickles on the blackberries really are painful,

Time for the berries to be picked and turned into a pie..

Time for us to serve and for us to be served.

Time for us to help one another.

Time to listen and time to talk.

Time to believe or time to doubt.

Time to laugh and tell stories and jokes
and another time to cry and grieve.

Time to shout or a time to whisper
knowing we want to be heard.

Time for the body to complain by aching and being tired from illness or from overwork.

Time for finding answers and making changes.

Time to rest and recover and heal.
Healing is a process that never ends.

Time to be transformed with a new purpose in life!
Time to be hopeful and compassionate.
Time to experience the grace and love of God.

Time to be in harmony with yourself first and then with all things.

Time to pray and give thanks and listen with your heart!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice piece dear. Beautifully written, very meaningful message for us all !

Your loving husband of 62 years (and boyfriend for three)

Sandra said...

Looks like you ended up having something to do on Monday after all. Mary had a bad first day back to work. She was trying to weave around school buses parked on the road and ended up hitting the bumper of one and smashing her passenger door. Because it was a school zone she has to see the police, she did not stop at the time as she thought it was just her mirror that that got bumped.

My new church kittens are slowly getting used to our house. Peaches, the kitten that was here first is not yet playing with them.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

It seems you managed to still get quite a few pictures before the camera was confiscated!

Love,

Rick

nancy-Lou said...

TIME....that really is a nice blog post Beth. I makes us all think of what is important in our lives.
Nice pictures too of the family. Everyone looks so healthy and happy and the table setting looks so nice. Carol has a talent for colours etc doesn't she/

I am sorry that I haven't been posting on your blog. My life has take a very happy turn and that means that I am not on the computer as often. Also this summer has been the very busiest of many. Teaching, commissions, art shows...it has been a whirlwind.
I am determined to get in good shape and be healthy so eating wisely and exercising and have lots 21 lbs. I am thin now, which is good. I do Tai Chi every day and walk too.

I enjoyed seeing all the photos from the reception for Kim and Hamlet...isn't it wonderful to be young and so in love. Kim looks radiant.

Our weather has changed and autumn is here now, which is such a blessing. Summer has been humid and hot. It still is very dry here and we are hoping for some rain over the next few days to fill up our wells and reservoirs.

Today I have been working on a commission piece for clients. it is a work of love because it is of the beach I grew up on King Edward. With all my favourite rocks. Victoria Beach is an island that has about 6 different beaches. They are named after Queen Victoria's family. VB was discovered and started to be developed about 1916, when she was Queen.

Well it is almost suppertime and I am making supper for my son Bob and a friend so I have to go...I hope things slow down and I will be able to post on your blog daily again.

Talk to you soon,
Love, nancy

beth bennett said...

Nancy I know you are busy
so I look forward to any comments you
or others can make.

Good that you are getting healthier.

Love Beth