Saturday, September 29, 2018

DECISIONS

It was a beautiful fall day and wonderful to be able to share a visit to the peace garden with
Ben and Carol.  I was really looking forward to seeing them and Ben asked if we had a extra cell phone and I wanted us to take it in.  Dad was not too happy but it did us good.  We could not stay for supper as I was starting o cough and felt very weak. 

We had been to the doctor and he told us what he told us before this is according to Sandra.  I do not remember.  I had put off going to the clinic because I knew this visit was coming up and I thought I could wait till then.

Yes our visit with Dr. Nolte went well and I have an additional puffer to take on a regular basis even when I may not feel I need.  Dad explained the problem of trying to contact him, which finally worked out.  He reminded us to just tell the nurse when we phone it is an emergency and he will see us.  After all I am one of his favorite patients after Randy who thinks he is the favorite.

I have cancelled my walks with Aneta and cancelled lunch with our old neighbor Cathy for today.

Sandra will stop by on her way home from lunch out.

I have this message which keeps going through my head, know your limits and keep within it.

6 comments:

beth bennett said...

Sorry I forgot to press post

Anonymous said...

I am glad you forgot since this is now Sat. Sept. 29 2018 - our 62nd Anniversary !

Sixty-two years ago I was the luckiest, happiest, 21 year old boy in the world.

We both have grown 62 years older, I would like to hope at least a little wiser,

Although we both look a lot different, when I look at you every day in my big eye, I see that beautiful young lady who made my heart race so much all those wonderful event filled years so long ago.

And Beth you still do. But it just dosent show as much any more!!

So - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEAR -

AND THANKS FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL MEMORIES
larry

Melina said...

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.
I had a long week at work , did 8 days straight. Kids are on two weeks holidays. Jasmine was sick , sore throat. My leave starts in 3weeks. We are going to Port Douglas.
Ken

Sandra said...

Happy Day after your anniversary. What did you guys get up to? I did my homework and now today will get the next weeks done so next weekend I can be a week ahead and HOPEFULLY not have to do homework on our anniversary vacation.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good anniversary yesterday. We need to celebrate these milestones. Hopefully you are starting to feel better now with the new puffer. Willy has asthma and it seems to bother him more at different times of the year.
We had such a beautiful warm sunny day yesterday and now it’s raining today. A sure sign that Fall really is here. I am hoping for more sunny warm days though.
Germaine

beth bennett said...

Thank you sharing your news with us.

Our old neighbor Cathy dropped in to have a cup of tea.

By evening my cough got worse again but I am so thankful for the puffer.

It works so much better with the container.
I do not know what to call it.
The doctor was very pleased we had it.

Love mom