Monday, September 24, 2018

VIBES

 
Sending some happy thoughts and feel better vibes through the Universe so you will be back to your old self again.
It was not addressed to anyone nor was it signed.

It made me feel good that some one was putting this little note out for some one. 

 Yes I am doing my walking and we did go to church and then had a quiet day.

Today I went again and I am feeling much better.

I went visiting to see my friend Joan at the Seniors Home which was a way to send happy vibes by spending time with her.  

Came home and dad was all excited as he put a camera on his bike and took pictures.

Just looking at the pictures of the forest path you can feel the good energy there.

So sending you all who read this good vibes from my heart to you.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Good to hear you are both moving along. Might as well take andvantage of this last bit of nice weather before the rain sets in for real.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes Sandra we are suppose to have good weather for awhile.

Yes we have to keepmoving!

Love mom