Friday, September 21, 2018

UGLINESS

The leaves are full of color and very beautiful but every day on my walk there are more and more under my feet.  By Nov. the trees will be barren branches but there is still beauty to be seen.  I some times feel this is one of the challenges of life is to see and appreciate the changes.


The morning is dull and wet as I walk by the barren garden which has lost its vitality and energy but promises to bloom again even more beautiful because like life that is transformed by grace beauty is one of the mysteries that await us.

Dad thought I was late returning so he drove around to look for me, but I walk through several walkways and he could not find me.
He is very thoughtful.


I return home in a much better frame of mind meeting many strangers who smile and say good morning.

It is so important to be kind and appreciate the many blessings we have been given.

I go in the house and take off my wet jacket and take off those negative thoughts.

Our lives are being shaped by our attitude.

No comments: