Tuesday, September 25, 2018

RESILIENCE

It is so disappointing when you think you are better and you start getting worse.  Dad has been over to the Safeway to try to get word to the doctor to refill the puffer.  Right now I have been able to stop coughing.  We will wait and hope for the best.  I could have gone to the clinic but I did not think it was necessary at that time.

It was a beautiful fall day and we even had lunch outside.  Dad had a good bike ride and things looked good.  Things can change so quickly but thankfully they seem to have changed again.

I have a doctor's appointment in the morning so that is good.

The problem is that I have been too healthy over the last few years and have not needed a puffer so it cannot be reordered.

I believe in the resilience of the human heart and spirit. We will get through this as we have done in many times in the past.

I am thankful for all that dad is doing.  It is good to have some one fight your battles for you.

At the end of the day dad has gone over to pick up the puffer and I should be able to sleep to-night.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Was it today you had an appointment? I dont think it is a matter that you have been so healthy, more likely you just use dads inhaler.

Oh, and I have eggs for you!

Sandra