Saturday, October 20, 2018

FALL

         
                       Yes it looks like fall with more and more leaves falling down one after another.

Yes we did get out to vote and we were surprised at what appeared to be a slow turnout.  Anxious to hear the results especially for alderman.  I realize should be a better informed voter.

Dad had a ride in the forest and his trail is also covered with leaves.

I wrestled with a couple of rose bushes who refused to let me go when they got their needles into my shirt.  I tire very quickly working in the garden but the main thing is I am very careful.

We have fallen into a mistake of trying to communicate with some one we are trying to help.

We want to be completely honest  and hope they are too.  Dealing with the present is okay but some tricky past information has to be disclosed.

The sunshine made me aware of the warmth of happiness and the security of being loved.

I do love the fall.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

I hope you and dad feel OK walking away from a situation you regret getting involved in. I got a chance to get out in the garden for a bit between my school work. So peaceful watching the oak leaves flutter down in the warm sunshine.

The new kittens Dave and Amy are settling in fine. Dave is huge and fluffy and orange and his sister is tiny and black and white and short haired.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes sometimes you need to reconsider what you can do to help.

We loved meeting Dave and Amy.

They will bring you lots of love in their playfulness.

Thankks for dinner.

Love mom