Friday, October 5, 2018

HUMANITY

As human beings we all have the responsibility and the privilege to make life a little better for all of humanity.  Every lifetime presents opportunities to do this.  Life even offers to teach us what we need to know and how we can become the person we are meant to be.

Some things we have no control over.  We inherit many weaknesses from our parents but also many strengths.

Growing older has many challenges but our lives still have meaning and purpose.

Dad and I had a quiet day at home.  He went for a bike ride and I did two walks.  It is warmer and there were no raindrops on the window pane even though lots wa;ling by  were carrying umbrella's.

Looking forward to our family gathering at Sandra and Randy's.  Lots of fun and food and laughter.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I decided to give our local dentist a try, it is close enough to walk to, just by the Pilates studio. They were very nice, and the lady who cleaned my teeth, Louise also has worked at Dr Pattersons office and said she like him. I have made two more appointments and will see how they go. I found it hard to get in to get my teeth cleaned often enough and I hope it will be better here.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes Sandra that explains why you did not drop in here.

I go next week to get my teeth cleaned.

Hope you do not get too exhausted with having us all over.

I am very grateful that you do this,

Love mom