Saturday, October 6, 2018

GRATITUDE

                                                 I am very grateful for a lot of things.

This is taking an effort this morning after a bad night fighting an asthma attack.  I really do want to be sell today looking forward to our turkey dinner at Sandra and Randy's home.  I am truly grateful for all the hard work they do and everyone else who contributes.

We will go and we may come home early but at least we are close enough to do so.

Dad and I are grateful for many years of good health.  The problem is for dad to know what to do to keep healthy.

I am grateful for every new day.

I am grateful even when the day is disappointing.

I know that being grateful is a blessing that can carry us through the difficult times and keep the spirit of hope alive.

"It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up."
E. tolle

I am thankful for sunshine.

I am thankful for good food and good cooks.

I am thankful for all our family near and far.
Love you all!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Sorry I did not see you go, was it your asthma mom? It was a great meal and even got people to dance with me!

The clean up will continue today as we get all the tables and chairs put away and furniture put back in place.

I hope you and dad do not feel too tired.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes Sandra it was a great party.

My energy level is low but we were very happy to be there.

I though I said good bye to all but I guess I did not.

Thanks again for a fun gatherng.

Love mom