Thursday, October 4, 2018

JOURNIEY

                                        Sorry the lens was dirty so this picture is a blurry one.

Our journey took us into Tsawwassen to enjoy a visit with Theresa and Carol at Mario's.  Theresa had just dropped Ben off at the airport for his trip to Salt Lake City.  (I think)  Lots of news to catch up on with these two active young ladies.

"Everyone has to uncover the lessons of their own journey."  Mark Nepo

It was good to see their eyes come alive as they told us of future plans.  School and volunteering.and family.
Every day we do the best we can to live from the heart as we share the dreams and goals of others.

Our journey continued to Surrey Hospital to see the cancer doctor.  The news was just as we expected.  The doctor wants dad to have another hormone shot. The side effects are unpleasant and we discuss them after when we get home.  At this time he will not go ahead.

We each have our own journey to travel and each of us will find the resources of inner strength when we need it.
We need courage and wisdom for all our little decisions and our bigger ones.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Sorry I missed seeing everyone. I just needed a rest and to catch my breath before I go at it hard this weekend to get ahead on my work.

Steady-as-rain said...

Hopefully you've got the smudge off the camera lens now. Still a good photo.

I would tend to suggest following the doctor's advice about the hormone shots might be a good idea, but I do realize it can be complicated with side-effects and all that.

Sorry I won't be down this weekend. It is just that my energy reserves are just about completely gone.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Rick We will miss you.

We sure wish you could feel better.

Dad has not decided yet.

Talked to Ken for a short while on his way to work.

Dad is off for a bike ride now,.

Lovemom