Wednesday, October 24, 2018

KNOWING

Dad was the chauffeur today driving over to pick up Vera from the Seniors Home and bring her to Bible study.  She is in her nineties and still studying.  We have a book which uses scripture to challenge us to look deeper into our every day experiences.

We have been together for years and now we face a lot of the same problems within our families especially when it comes to health issues.  There is knowing about problems but then there is facing them in your own life.

We are all finding we need help cleaning our homes and doing our gardening.

I tried out my hearing aids but still had trouble hearing when the person turned away.  Maybe I should turn it up but then the people nearest me are too loud.

Our refugee family is now here and in a home.  It is a big commitment  for those who are supporting them.

I bring home the food we collect at our meeting for the food bank.

So all in all we are helping each other deal with our concerns and share our faith. through study and laughter and prayer.

To become more aware of the spiritual strength that lies with in our souls.

3 comments:

Client Strengths said...


Mom, your life sounds so full of community and friendship and sharing .... you are so blessed.

Sandra said...

What family are you supporting?

If you find a nice house cleaner maybe I would use them. Did you get the name from that persons house you said is so nice and clean now.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

No not yet. Sandra
I will try and do that to-morrow.

Yes I am blessed.

Love mom