Tuesday, October 16, 2018

YESTERDAY

                                            Lots of love in this family!
We were invited again to-night but I had a tiring day.  I was fasting for a blood test but first I had an appointment at the dentist to have my teeth cleaned.  I do not like fasting but it is probably good for you occasionally.  I was certainly ready for my coffee and toast when I returned home.

It sure made me feel weak but I am glad it is all done for now.  I have a tiny cavity that needs fixing in a few weeks.

Yes I had very negative feelings about this morning.

"Negative feelings have the power to open us up to parts of ourselves that are still afraid and not able to trust."    -Richard Rohr

Trust is important in all  our relationships with each other and with God.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I wonder if Carol will start doing traveling dinners since she is cooking so much?

Randy and I were both very tired as well, he was in bed before 7 and I was in bed by 8.

The new lady started in our department and she is very nice and friendly.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Hi Sandra.
Hope you had a good rest.
Travelling dinners sounds good.
Trying to do some stuff in the yard.
Dad is off on his bike ride.

Love mom