Monday, October 29, 2018

INTENTIONS.

                                      What seeds of deepest longings lie with in our hearts.
                                                  What are the good intentions that drive us?

An intention is a thought that arises in the mind and creates a desire to manifest this idea or plan into affect.

I have good intentions to use my hearing aids.  I have started putting them in first thing in the morning.  Now I hear strange little noises all around me.  I do not feel to hopeful at this point.

I missed going to church on Sunday
and i missed not going out except for my walk.
Dad went on a bike ride later in the day.
I went to the health food store o buy pills to help with the discomfort of gas and bloating that dad is experiencing.   I also used the blower to clear away some leave'

I like to believe that these small actions of good intentions are important.

I am reminded dad to take his pills and my intention is to be helpful not nagging.

I have been inspire in many ways by many people starting with my own family.

It is helpful to quieten our minds and trust that each life has a purpose.

Pay attention to coincident

Our highest intentions to do good come from the soul that is inspired by deeper more selfless desires.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I am always full of good intentions for the next day when I go to bed at night, but when the day rolls around it can sometimes be hard to make them come true.

For sure I am a morning walker and not an evening walker. It is nice to go with Randy in the evening for a sunset stroll, but if I want to do my full loop I am much more likely to do it in the morning than at 8pm when it is dark and raining and Randy is not with me.

I am sure it must be very annoying to be hearing all these little sounds, you can only hope and trust that the more you wear your hearing aid the more your brain is relearning how to process the sounds.

Randy took yesterday off so we did our usual shopping that always has a wonder through VV. He cooked supper when we got home and I pippled around doing this and that.

The new kittens are preferring Randy at the moment, but liking me more everyday.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Sandra
Good to hear your comments.

It is good both you and Randy like the kittens
and can help them adjust of human beings.

So important to to learn

Lovemom