Tuesday, October 30, 2018

SMILES

Yesterday was  day of lots of smiles.  Even the sun shone upon us as we drove to Carol and Panteli'
The beauty of sun shining through the clouds is breathtaking.  I try to capture it.

It started with an unexpected visit from Carol.  The house was a bit of a mess but that did not matter.
She is working on plans to get back into counseling.  It is good to keep busy.

Dad and I make an effort to drive in to drive over to see the family hoping we will also see Ben and Kim and Haiti.  Lots of smiles for us.  Haiti expresses her smiles with all her being!

                                                  Busy students with lots of studying to do.

It is the things we try not to worry about and we try to put them into the background of our minds.
But our minds can play tricks on us.

I am off to the dentist and then to see dad's family doctor to get his opinion that would reassure me.

Rain or shine the world smiles through the love of family and  and friends!

In the midst of his awful pain and suffering Job experienced the sacred.
"But now my eyes behold you."
Eyes that smile from heaven.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. Yesterday when you spoke about adjusting to little sounds when you wear your hearing aides, it had me thinking that those sounds are always there but we are so used to hearing them that we ignore them. With hearing loss you wouldn’t have been hearing them. Now I’m paying attention to all those little sounds which is a reminder to be in the moment. You make me think and for that I thank you. Have an amazing day.
Germaine

beth bennett said...

Hi Germaine.Thanks so much.

We share a lot in
common I believe.

Pouring rain to-night I wonder what it will be like to-morrow night.

We have a busy time here with lots of kids.

Blessings Beth