Monday, November 10, 2008

FRIENDSHIPS




Yesterday we had a good visit with old friends at Colebrook Church. I volunteered to read scripture and then we went out for lunch with friends.

In the evenning we were invited to Cathy and Glen's to celebrate Desirae"s birthday which can be noisy and loud just like ours. Lots of laughs and lots of love.

Dad is up taking pictures with his new camera. I think he caught me looking very grouchy!
I will remember to smile all day today just in case he is sneaking up again. Does Ken do the same thing Melina?

"So pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile smile" A song from the past wars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So dad got a new camera? How come there are no fancy new pictures on here then? I was wondering how you were faring for dinner last night, I was home alone as Randy was on nights. Oh, and when he got home last night, that racoon was sleeping in the little black kitties bed that I made so nice and snug on the chair! Very cheeky!

Anonymous said...

yes i do take the odd candid shot.
Ken