Friday, November 28, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TOLD I AM MY WORST ENEMY

It would really help my back pain, this is upper back that sometimes goes into the chest, if I rest more. Yesterday I had no time to rest before I went visiting at the Nursing Home. Today I will walk over to see Janet and then I have a Christmas luncheon. To-morrow we are thinking of going to Ben,s soccer game at 12. I enjoy my walks with my friends and I want to keep doing things. The trouble is once the pain gets real bad nothing helps.

I tried to get into see my doctor but it will be three weeks. But I am determined to get something that will take away the pain like you had Ken, Celebrix or something, even for the month of December. I may just go over to the old doctor at the clinic which annoys my family doctor but his receptionist does not seem helpful and I feel like I am on the crank list.

I made dad phone his doctor and he got in within three days, he phoned Thrusday and the dddoctor was off Friday soo he got in Monday. Dad is till having pain in his lip, shoulder, and knees. But he takes something and it does help.

I have been told that the pain shows on my face. The best thing to do is lie flat down because sitting does not help.

Kim and Mike dropped by last night and dad sure loves a visit. He loves telling his stories and he really enjoys himself.

My Christmas letter was not really done right and the right pictures were not put on. Dad does the pictures. I was just going to draft it and change it.

I actually came home and tried to get it off and when I turned the computer on it came on again.

Yes, I am going to get some more help and I will try to rest.

Melina I thought you looked very lovely in your picture and of course Matthew is darling. We love gettig your pictures.

I love the morning time because I wake up feeling good so that is a lot to be thankful for.

No comments: