Monday, November 17, 2008

GOOD MORNING SANDRA


Yesterday we were anxious to get to Carol's after fighting a battle for parking spaces and long waiting lines at Chapters. Sandra did not make it any easier when she gave us the wrong name of the book for Shawna.
We drove a quick and very picturesque route along River Road. I was happy taking pictues and sure I had snaped some good ones of the river as we drove along beside it. It was not until today I realized that the camera was out of batteries.
The one picture of the birthday boy Panteli did not turn out well either.
Today we started out to return to the scene of the "crime" when I experience a terrible pain in my stomach and we had to return home. We were both disappointed because we were going to stop and both take pictures.
Yesterday was a fun time as Kerri Murphy came and her and Theresa kept us laughing!
Ben was thrilled he had new roller skates and had been able to use them while Morgan jumped and danced all around the place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, so you are up early and at the computer! I am late checking your blog, had a lot of work emails first thing to take care of. Hope some of the pictures turn out, I always wish I could stop and take some pictures, but of course I am always either hurrying to work or rushing home after a long day.

Anonymous said...

What was the terrible pain? Did it go away? It is supose to be sunny out today, better for taking pictures.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Well it amy have been because I took two extra pills beause the Artgrotec was not helping. We know the best thing is to rest but I wanted to go do the pictures,

or it may be I ate too much Sunday!