Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TWO CAMERA NUTTERS

OUR LITTLE GUEST ROOM - WAITING FOR KIMBERLY



Dad has an appointment at the eye doctors in Vancouver today. We may drive along River Road and try taking pictures. I really spoiled our adventure with my stomach ache yesterday and it was such a nice day. We may go to the Sylvia for lunch if we are up to it.

Dad had a nice talk on the phone with Larry Olsson yesterday. They have great fun remembering the old times and they really care about each other.

I had coffee wirh a friend who has lost her husband. She rode her scooter over to Zellers, and I have a new friend now.

To-morrow is busy because I have a meeting of the U.C.W. at Colebrook and there is a guest speaker. I want to walk because I think it helps a bit. Mary and Michael John are coming with his mom and Justice to make supper for Sandy and Randy here because we have a dining room.
This is a farewell dinner [sigh] we will miss them. I will be praying for peace in Melbourne as the paper says there are some violent things happening. I will be praying for a safe trip too. Also heard there has been a storm in Brisbane.

Enjoy your day everyone! Well maybe the one of you who reads my thoughts.

We are looking forward to Kim coming tonight to sleep over and we will catch up on all her exciting news in the morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melbourne is safe !!
Enjoy your dinner.The weather looks like being cold and wet
for Sandra and Randy, which is good as we need the rain.

Ken

Anonymous said...

O K Dad just told me about some people cutting each other.

We did not make it to the Sylvia cause dad was feeling tired and a little blus. His left eye has gotten worse. We stopped at a nice pub on the river on the way home. I will edit my blog.

Anonymous said...

well, Melbourne may need cold and rain but what about us! we could get that if we stayed home. : ( I guess we will hope for sunshine up north then.