Monday, November 24, 2008

ME AND MY BAD DREAM

It was so real and I had no awareness that I was dreaming.

I was so happy and excited as I sat down at a small table. I had a pen and some paper and my mind was full of questions and answers. I could not wait to get started; but all of a sudden a group of noisy people surrounded me laughing and talking. I right away decided to move to another quiet table but already feeling that I had lost some of my thoughts. I tried to get started writting but again the crowd surrounded me and it was just too noisy to even think.

I moved again to a third table but as I looked and saw the crowd following I found that all I once knew had become totally confusing. I did not know the questions nor any answers. I walked away feeling crushed with a huge sense of grief and loss.

No comments: