Monday, December 7, 2009

COLD FEET AND COLD HANDS

Do you like my mitts? I am waiting for the house to warm up! lol Actually it is at the computer early in the morning when my hands are cold!
Lots of birds swimming on the pond to keep warm and hoping for food. I was wondering how the birds are doing at the bird sanctuary. We are feeling ours here at home.

Can you see the frost on the window?


Cold feet it suppose to mean a warm heart. I am so thankful for nice warm socks to put on especially first thing in the morning.
So dad is looking for dead relatives and I would be happy to find a pair of glasses. The church is looking for ways to keep the faith alive and to be able to have the money to keep it running. Lots of thoughts but most things either require more energy or maybe more money to change.
We do a lot of good work with a small group of people.
A cold stable does not seem to be a nice place to have a baby. Do we take time to think of how ugly and smelly it must have been? Was baby Jesus a good or a cranky child? Did the appearances of angels really help Mary and Joseph to cope and to have faith? Life is always full of questions. Many difficult and some with no answers.
I am thankful for our visit with Carol and Panteli yesterday. They have a tree up and the stockings are hung. We planned to see Sandra and Randy, well actually the new couch but that did not work out.
Sunday should be peaceful but I was annoyed with dad taking the very heavy generator out of the car himself and he has a sore shoulder. Decided the less said the better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the heater right by the computer so when I get cold I just warm my feet for a bit. But I notice that my calander was actually moving from the draft since it was so windy at our house yesterday.
Sandra