Monday, January 18, 2010

LOST


I searched for two days to find my small little baby book because I want to compare my picture to our new baby girl. I have deceided I need to re-organize but also to have a notebook telling me where everything is. Now that I have a big mess of papers and cards and books that I have written in spread all over the bedroom I will take my time and go through it slowly. It really annoyes me when I cannot find things; and it is my own fault because I am always moving things around.
I would feel lost if prayer was not apart of my life. I talk to myself when I feel my cranky self taking over and I have lost that "peace that passes understanding."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you were able to have "the peace that passes all understanding" all of the time it wouldnt be all that special. And jsut haveing gone through my papers I know how much work it is. Not sure why I started, and even if I found what I was looking for, but had fun reading old cards and getting rid of some papers.
Sandra

Unknown said...

Hey grandma. You never mention me ha! Hobey.

Anonymous said...

Did you like the photo of Hobey and baby girl?
We are about to go to the tennis. The Australian open.
Ken