Thursday, January 21, 2010

WAITING


Waiting for my life to get started.
Waiting for my computer to start and no I have not slept in.
Waiting for it to get light enough for me to go for a walk.
Waiting for the news to see if the Alex Faser Bridge is now working after a majoy accident cause big delays yesterday and one death and two injuries. It all started with a stalled car being hit and then hitting an car which hit a ttruck trailer. We waited last night for our friend to arrive at our study group but he was held up for over 3 hours and did not get home until 9 o'clock.
Waiting for all the snow we had last year. The Olympic organizers are getting concerned.
Waiting to see if the new development will provide low cost housing for the poor that hang out in that neighborhood.
Waiting to see if there is any change in the hockey regulations as another player suffers a major head injury. I do not like violence that is used instead of skill. It is only a game and if it was not all the huge money being handed out players would not be so desparate to win. Hey, losing is good for us it just may not feel so good but it will build character.
Waiting to see that help finally gets to the dying people of Haiti. We are all giving money but someone has to organize and distribute food and medical supplies.
Waiting for answers to prayer for many who are sick.
Waiting for dad to go out so I can move furniture! ! !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But, at least you have one thing off your list as your computer is up and running again. All of the rest, I guess you just keep waiting. Me, I am waiting for 5:30 when my weekend starts, and tommorrow when I will see Randy again, I have not seen him since Sunday.
Sandr