Sunday, January 10, 2010

A NEW LITTLE ONE


We are waiting news of Kenny and Melina's baby to be delivered today from her womb into the loving arms of both of them. Our prayers are with them; that every part of the procedure is done with care and skill. I am thankful for their doctors and for their hospital. I am thankful that Kenny and Melina have found happiness together and share the joy of having anc loving all their children together.
Dad and I had breakfast with Sandra yesterday morning and I gave her a bag full of receipes. I know she will make good use of them but it is too bad she lost her favorite receipe book after staying with us. I was thinking this morning about what a receipe for a happy life would be. I suppose for each one of us it is a little different but "all we need is love". The greatest gift of love is be a listener. I still have much to learn because it is so easy to solve someone elses problems. Our uniqueness is to be treasured and respected; and so often we do not realize how sensitive another person can be.
Life is the ultimate spiritual teacher and celebration and sadness can transform us if we allow them to speak to us and change us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

off we go .. 44c heat and all , hope the traffic is not too bad ..
Thanks for your prayers ... no name as yet !!
Ken