Monday, January 25, 2010

RYTHEM

The soul responses to music.

Church was a pleasant mixture of singing, listening and sharing. We have such a good group at Colebrook that as we continue to go makes us feel more and more at home. After our lunch with Sandra; where I found out why I had been mixed up on face book, we had a visit with our friends Pat and John., at our house. The rhythm of life was discussed as we talked about our new baby girl named Jasmine and our other family and then about the funeral she had just attended in England for her dad. Birth and death, joy and sorrow. are moments when the angels sing over us.

We can find solace in music even when religion leaves us cold. Music stires up past memories and wakens us to the beauty of life even in the midst of busyness and stress. I can sing along with the songs that I know and not worry about each note!

Are you wearing green?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you go and see them, or did they show up at the restraunt as you were leaving. I found my castor oil. Still just a small bottle, now the cleansing will beginSandra

Anonymous said...

Right about music. I can make myself feel just about any emotion just by listening to music.

I am wearing salmon.... not green.

Theresa