Monday, January 11, 2010

SHE IS HERE

THIS IS THE LATEST OF THE LATEST - A PICTURE OF OUR COMPUTER - A LOVELY LITTLE GIRL ONLY MINUTES OLD - AND A PROUD DADDY WITH A FEW MORE GREY HAIRS - NOW WE MUST GET A PICTURE OF THE BEAUTIFUL MOTHER!


It just seems like yesterday we were welcoming little baby Morgan, so tiny and so perfect.


Our precious new grand daughter has safely made her entrance into our world and already our hearts. Our prayers were with Melina and Kenny as we journey from home to the hospital with them by pictures on face book and text messages. We celebrated with them as we had dinner at Sandra and Randy's home with Carol. We were a very happy joyful family. The one concern was that is was a very hot day in Melbourne 44 degress I understand. Congratulations flowed onto face book as a proud and radiant Kenny appeared holding his hew baby daughter. We are all so happy and my last thoughts driffing off to sleep were a thankful prayer.

The service at Colebrook was very meaningful for me as the theme was one of being named by God with a new name. God has called us by name and through the gift of a blessing the water and touching each one we received the assurance and affirmation as Jesus also did when he entered the Jordon River to be baptized.

Anyone who has ever been very thirsty knows how just a little water can help quench that thirsty dryness.

"Gracious God, your spirit moved over the waters of chaos to bring forth life.
Your spirit moves in the waters of the womb to bring forth life."
We are cleansed and purified as we allow the spirit to trickle so gently through our lives like a healing life quenching stream. The spiritual becomes an act of grace when our spirit responds to the move of the spirit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm, I dreamt of cooking all night long. I guess still no name for the baby? Do any of the babys have names yet?
Sandra

Anonymous said...

You must be like a lady I visited in the nursing home who read cook books all the time. I feel the i=urge once in awhile and pick out a few but often you need so many other ingredients I bcome discouraged. But I do know how to give my receipe books to the right person. Thanks again for an delicous supper.
I have heard of no names yet.

Anonymous said...

I liked the name that Mary suggested.

Love,

Rick