Sunday, May 30, 2010

ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL


All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
All things wise and wonderful
The Lord God made them all.

I wonder if Leah and Stephen and Oliver remember we use to sing this out of my little old hymn book? The children did attend church but now they do not. I feel sad about this because my faith has given me joy and courage and hope.

Psalm 8
O Lord, our Lord
how majestic is your name in all the earth!

You have set your glory above the heaven
from the lips of children and enfants you have ordained praise.. . . . .

What is man that You are mindful of him
the son of man that You care for him?

You have made him a little lower than the heavenly beings
and crowned him with glory and honor.

You have made him ruler over the works of Your hands
You put everything under his feet.

Mankind includes us all as equals.

No comments: