Saturday, May 8, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY


Sunlight lights up the path and casts beautiful shadows.

Beside the greatness of this old three one feels very small but amazed hos great nature is in creating majestic wonder in all of us.

Time stands still and happiness waits to embrace us in this moment.

Beth a life being lived

WATER SHED MEMORIES
I have wonderful memories of the times I have walked through this park with different family and friends and when I walk there I
feel the presence of those who have been there with me in the past.
I hope that others will walk with me when they come for a visit or when they have time. I look forward to this!


A good day for new good memories and lots of laughs with my family. A picnic should be great fun and the day as turned out well. So happy that Mary has arrived although she came on a late flight. Sandra and Mary leave for Edmonton on Tuesday. Mary is coming over to-morrow morning to go on a walk with dad and I.

I am taking a salad under protest cause I think my presence should be enough lol. But there is always lots of food. Mikie and Theresa, Ben and Morgan will be there as well as Mikie's parents. Carol will also join us and Ben will bring his lacrose sticks. Dad likes to play with him.

I had better get out and water my new plants and plant my new seeds with my new gardening tools. Then off to church and to celebrate with everyone.

I am very thankful I had one of the best mom's ever! We did not say "I love you" very much but I know I was loved! Love is very real but life can be so difficult that at times we act in unloving ways because we love. I pray that healing will come to each one of us in any area we may feel sad or wounded. There is a loving spirit that surrounds us and fills us and heals and restores us. There is a spirit that helps us when believing is hard for those who may deep down feel an unlovableness which some days I do. So I can only write from my experience!

To all my family I would say you have been an inspiration to me. You have accomphished more than I ever did and again I say I am very proud of the goodness I see in your hearts and in your lives.

We all have a special place in each other's hearts. Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to walk through the water-shed park Mom, the next time I'm down your way. It looks very nice.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day!!! Theresa