Sunday, May 16, 2010

HERO


Ben is our little hero because he tries so hard and has fun.

The Vancouver Sun talks about past hero's like Superman in the pursuit of justice and truth and the everyday hero that is portrayed as helping others When we feel we are correcting a wrong or lending a hand to someone in need we may not feel like a hero but we feel good inside.

It is good to play team sports because a big part of life is our interpersonal relationships. I often find myself wanting to withdraw but then this is better than having to dominate or control. We all have needs and wants and it is very spiritual to recognize what they are and how they can be met or not met.

For me there is a security that I call "soul security" that flows out of the love I have for Jesus as a friend and as a guide and as one who lights my way.

No comments: