Sunday, May 16, 2010

DREAMING


I did not dream that I would like lacrosse but the children both girls and boys had fun playing this game.

This is the back of the house I liked best.

How does this caterpillar change into a beautiful, graceful butterfly.
It goes to sleep and while it is dreaming the change happens.
How does faith grow out of a dream that encompasses all the mysteries of life that we cannot grasp?

"The most beautiful emotion we can experience is the mysterious"
Albert Einstein.

We all have our dreams that fill our hearts with hope and passion and love.
We dream of a better world where peace and contentment are our goals.

As long as we can dream and follow our hearts desire for all that is good for all there will be hope.

CHAIRS SIT IN THE BACK YARD ALL READY FOR US.

I DREAM OF A SMALLER HOUSE WHERE BEN AND MORGAN COULD VISIT but that does not mean that I am not completely happy here because I am.

DAD AND CAROL HAVE FOUND A DREAM HOME


MORGAN LOOKS FOR NUMBERS ON THE DOORS

BEN DREAMS OF SCORING A GOAL

No comments: