Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OLD- FASHIONED


As I sit and have a good old-fashioned cup of tea with Shirley we do a lot of talking about the good old days. We have great memories and many laughs as we share our past history. There is apart of me that will always be a bit old-fashioned.

I am now have a bite to eat because I cannot eat until after I have some blood tests in the morning. This is what happens when dad comes to the doctor and exaggerates! I am glad to have some pills which will help my digestion. Dad says he will come with me and we can go out for breakfast after I get drained of blood!

I guess it is good to have things checked.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long did you have to go with out eating? Still no baby yet this morning. Have a nice breakfast.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

From 7 till 7 except their was a big line up and I did not get in till 8:30.

Yes we both enjoyed breakfast

Love mom

Anonymous said...

Old fashoned? nope not my Gramma
kim

beth bennett said...

Thanks Kim
love grama