Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HEALTHY


Using my new garden tools to plant some seeds.


I am thankful for all the creative ways to find wholeness and healing. There have been many discoveries in the field of medicine and I am reminded that it is good to work with the doctor to try and prevent illness and to cure sickness and pain. I am taking some herbal "Intestinew" which promises to support a healthy intestinal lining. I would like to have more energy and to be free of nausea; so I will try this and see.

I believe that being healthy spiritually is good but I also must be emotionally and mentally and physically healthy. There needs to be a balance that restores strength and healing in all areas.

Yesterday I got busy working and making about in the yard so it was hard to stop and get cleaned up to go out for lunch. Our Bible study group was having a wind up lunch at the new White Spot. Once I got there I was glad I had made the effort. On the way home stopped in for a short visit with Shirley. We got talking about childhood experiences, some disappointmments but we felt they made us better people in the end.

No comments: