Thursday, May 27, 2010

HOPE

Each blade of grass has its Angel that bends over it and whispers,"grow, grow."
So do we. The Talmud.


I love these beautiful yellow roses and have brought several into the house to enjoy
1
This is the garden at Chalsea gardens where Shirley Fowller lives.

The beauty of spring fills us with hope!
I am not a natural born gardener like our daughter Sandra, in fact I do not know where she gets this creative energy from, but she creates beauty in abundance in her gardens.
I am fortunate that I have her help and in the fact that most plants love to grow and bloom. I never pour over gardening books or plan what I am planting. I am one of those people who forget to put on their gardening clothes and end up with dirty, broken nails. I pull up good flowers and let the weeds grow! But I have a colourful show all the same.

Is there hope for me Sandra?

I am so thankful that dad is doing so much better I believe it gives us all hope that we can improve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Theres Grampa, Cant wait to have a summers lunch on the new patio.
Kimberly