Friday, May 7, 2010

MOTHERING





Desirae is one of the five girls that I helped their mom Cathy to look after. We are thankful for their visits and love to hear how they are all doing. One by one they are going through school and college and hopefully one day share their hearts with someone that really cares for them.

Desirae is now an auntie to Ava's little boy Yuri adored by the whole family. With their help Ava will be able to return to University.


We are so thankful for Theresa and Mikie, Mary and Michael John, Shawna and Stephen, Cameron and Shandel, Kim and Mike that are very happy in relationships now. I do not know about some of our other grandchildren.

Being a mom is a tough job and I am glad that I feel like my children appreiciate me all through the year not just on one day! But the extra special attention does my heart good. I hope my granchildren spoil their mom's and for those who are far away know the next hug will be a big one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, looks like you did not have your heat on mom? Will check later for words, just pictures now.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes, we did have to turn the heat on; but just like all you guys a blanket helps.