Friday, February 11, 2011

THE BALLET STAR

Children are so intent on what they are doing.
Taking this ballet class looked like a lot of fun
There are so many activities for children today and it is also a good way for moms to meet other moms.

I have many happy childhood memories.  Mom never went with me or took me to dancing or swimming or any sports because kids did not get driven anywhere.  Of course we had no car also.

One was that praying was so simple it just meant talking to Jesus.  I never asked for anything.  This comes to mind today as I read this story about a poor little girl who was overheard asking God for a toy for Christmas.  A skeptical friend asked after Christmas, "Well did you get a present?" 
  No she replied.  " Well I guess God didn't  answer your prayers was the other one"s comment.

"I'm sure God told someone to bring me a gift, but I guess they forgot", was her reply.

No comments: