Sunday, February 13, 2011

OWLS

Very wise looking and reminds me that I am thankful that we have a few wise old birds around!

Dad and I where exhausted after visiting Ken, and Matthew and Jasmine on skype.  What a lot of energy!

I am amazed at some of the questions our great-grandchildren ask us.  Often I do not know the answer.
As I read different books on the definitions of religion and of what is a Christian there are so many different points of view.  I would agree with the Saintly Sri Ramakrishna, who saw good in all religions.  I also agree with writer Graham Fuller, a very wise man, who believes religion is not the cause of our middle East problems.  But that there is political and cultural frictions, land and oil interests, power rivalries and Propaganda.  He is from Simon Fraser and has written a book   "The World Without Islam."

"Life to the Wise is not a burden to endure, but a precious blessing, a challenging adventure, to grow through."    Alexandra Stoddard.

There is a lot of knowledge to be gained in life but it is good only when used wisely!  

No comments: