Tuesday, February 15, 2011

NO WAY


No way I was going to come back again for the gastrosophy wjen the couldn'd find my name listed for the day surgery.  This ws after being sent down to adminsions which is now called I think inquiries.  My headache which had started in the night was now pounding and I said to dad okay we are going to cancel it altogether.  But I was put in and became the first one the Dr. Donaldson did.  Yes I am glad it is over and I kmow it was hard on dad too.  His legs were feeling weak when we got home.  Which makes me think we both need to keep healthy because it is harder for one to care for the other.

I have not always made wise choices and have usually had to live with the consequences.
No is a powerful word that can be used wisely and honestly.  The more we learn when is the right time to say "no" the happier we will be and the more confident.  I have made mistakes and one is saying "yes" instead of "no".  I am learning to value integrity in others and in myself.

To-morrow dad and I hope to visit our sick friend which may mean saying no to the U.C.W. meeting.

Wednesday.
Very slow this morning but totally enjoying my coffee and toast.  Very thankful that yesterday is over and I guess time will tell is I made the right choice.  The more we know the better we can find the inner resources to live with the courage of truth and knowledge.  I will take my digestion pills and give up milk and see how I improve!  I am also taking something called Tu Zen which is suppose to help the gas bloating and pain. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After yesterday I bet you sure do apreciate being able to eat and drink. Randy will come home tonight for the first time since Sunday so it will be nice to have someone to talk to other then the animals.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

It is amazing how dogs listen to you though isn't it. They keep their eyes on your every move. They are one of the next best things to a human being.

I do hope you sleep better and your doggies will not get skunked again.

Love mom

Anonymous said...

Glad you eventually went through with the test Mom.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Yes, I feel like I should be a good example.