Thursday, February 10, 2011

ON THE WAY

This was some frozen water we sped by on our way to catch Morgan at her ballet class.  There was frost on the car first thing in the morning but it turned out to be a cold but wonderfully sunny day.  Disappointed in my pictures especially of the mountains so breath taking and clear.

I love capturing the light.
Yes, so the night before I was jogging back and forth to the bathroom and of course slept in when we should have been up bright and early.  We made excellent time on our drive to Theresa's house and Morgan came running out to meet us.  She was so happy and excited and I completely forgot how tired and drained I had been feeling.

Enjoyed seeing her get ready and watching her in her class.  They are all so adorable!  Reminds me of my own little ballet girls.  I was so proud of them both.  I think Sandra stayed in ballet longer then Carol and then both became great swimmers.

Hoping for a good night's sleep to-night so I feel a little more human to-morrow.

No comments: