Friday, June 24, 2011

DECLUTER

Dad and  drove by this house in Cloverdale one of my favorite houses; on our trip back from our lunch with Carol and Panteli.  I had forgotten all about this house but dad had remembered. I fell in love with it even more when we had walked through it years ago; but is was sold before we could make an offer.  Maybe it was because we thought about it for too  long I cannot remember.  This brings back many memories of times when we were looking for the perfect home and all the different places we looked at.  We are happy in our home here and one big reason is it's location, location!

I got up this morning thinking this really not proper June weather at all as it seems dull and cool again this morning.  I think this may be prairie thinking where June would burst out of winter into summer.  After all June is a very popular time of the year for weddings. 

I am thankful we were able to find our tax bill and get it paid yesterday before the deadline.  I am reminded it is time to declutter my computer, our house and my mind.  This may sound simple but it is not.  Where to start is the first question?

I am also trying to declutter some of my religious thinking.  I have valued the teachings of the church but am thankful for the freedom to ask questions and to think for yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol and I are also decluttering as we decide what to take to the Cayman's, what to store at Belinda's and what to give to the thrift store. Thankfully, most of our junk was thrown away at the last move! Sandra night help out by taking some of our bookshelves later today!!

Anonymous said...

Might? I dont think there is a question of might. Randy says to grab as many as I can. But I think I will be practical and go measure the wasll space instead. And I was just decluttering at work, going through entertainment committee boxes. I think I will still get some gardening in, the sun is shining through the rain. Sandra