Thursday, June 23, 2011

THE THREE "R" S

Rite it, Read it and Remember it!

Should be easy and helpful to remember the right date and times.  All I have to do is do it!
We are never to old to need behavior modification which is a good thing.

The Strawberry Tea was delightful.  I was at the book table and believe it or not I think I bought the most books.  People would come over to browse and then tell me what books where good and what I should read!  Lots of fun!

Today I have plans that hopefully dad and I will feel up to a walk in the water-shed park.  In this family plans can easily change.  I am  not sure if I will go visiting but I will go for my walk this morning.

I believe in the creative power of energy that flows from a "larger source of life" that Thomas Moore calls the father spirit.  Living less by controlling and more by yielding to the unfolding of grace.

There are many things that can control us like unforgiveness, anger, grief, pain, pride, insecurity
I have to acknowledge my own feelings and not be judgmental of others.
Letting go is healing and one of the things that Jesus taught.
The more are in control by yielding to what is good the more we can be helpful to others.


I am drinking ice tea and still have a half a cup of coffee during the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is the fact you are drinking ice tea and 1/2 cup of coffee important? And yes, you obviously need to make some modifications to your appointment remider system.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself at the book table, Thanks for your he[p . We were so lucky to have such a lovely summers day, However it seems to have been a one off Love Jane