Sunday, June 26, 2011

YESTERDAY

THIS IS OUR STAR HOCKEY -OOPS I MEAN LACROSS PLAYER



HELLO OUT THERE - ITS ME MORGAN!!



HERE WE ARE - OVER HERE!



I THINK I WILL LEAVE NOW!









Dad did an excellent job taking pictures!
We are all so different like the trees in the forest; some grow strait and tall while others go like this one sideways.  They all provide beauty and shade and have their place.

I thoroughly enjoyed the day yesterday, time spent with family is so precious.  Dad managed to take some good pictures that we will put on later.  His feet were very painful yesterday so maybe the walking is not good for him.  I just think it is so important to keep moving and also being out in the fresh air does me so much good.  I was very exhausted when I arrived home and am not sure if I will be able to walk this morning.  Sometimes it does give you energy!

We will go to church today as it is like another family to us.  We will be reminded that Jesus was a good example especially of compassion and humility.  Their is great power in good examples and I know how hard that can be.

Our lives have a significance that I think we do not often see.

I try to get ready for church knowing that it is a special day to gather and say thank-you to Elizabeth and Travis for being youth leaders for many many years.  They have had a positive influence of the lives of many of our young teens.

Feeling a bit weak and dizzy I realize I had best stay home.

For some church just seems boring or an empty ritual.  For me there is spiritual energy that flows out of the words and songs that are more than just repetition; they are a reminder of the grace that flows so freely to each one of us.

1 comment:

nancy-Lou said...

All star pics of all star kids.....cute as a button.