Friday, June 10, 2011

SLEEPLESS

Sleepless in North Delta

There was no heart-stopping hockey to watch and keep me awake.

No worries about the raccons tipping over my garbage pail.

Not noist out side and the temperature is just right for sleeping.

The light was on dad's side (which I should be used to) but he was chuckling over the funny parts.

Guilty feelings.  Not even that

I have almost finished my chapter that we will discuss Sunday night at our house.

I did my visiting at the care home and made everyone happy with long visits.

No late night coffee

No over-due books at the library.

Proud of myself trying some new recipes sooo healthy!

No babies to keep waking me up so really there was no reason except getting older.

Hope I can stay awake for the game tonight.

Good morning for a walk.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, not this this cures everything, but a brisk walk certainly can't hurt. I would set out a few simple tasks, start doing them, then have a nap when your body says it's time for a nap!

If I go into Surrey today, I'll give you guys a call and come over for the game...
Panteli

Anonymous said...

It would be much more satisfying if there was a reason for your sleeplessness. Personally, I had a barking dog outside, cats crowding me, Randy coming home, being too hot, then too cold and a huge list of things I need to get done today running through my head. Oh, and I was doing reading online and have decided to put Missy on a gluten free diet.I mean her symtoms for intestinal cancer are the same as celiac, right? Isn't that what they told you at first too, you had cancer? Sandra

beth bennett said...

No they said I had a very strange blood diorder that had to do with my white blood cells.

But I think that is a good idea.

Yes I will cut some grass and do some watering and go to the library and come home with a bag of books.
Some I pick because I like the cover.

Yes we will be at home watching the game and everyone is welcome
love beth (mom)

Anonymous said...

jasmine not well so had an interrupted sleep.Was ok i listened to vancouver sports radio all night.
ken

Anonymous said...

Poor Jassy. Sure is tough when little ones are sick. I get tired just thinking of you guys and your schedules and sick chikdren.

I do hope she is better soon.

love mom