Thursday, June 30, 2011

COMMUNICATIONS.

I was a victum of "yoga" abuse after a delicious supper last night with Carol and Randy and Sandy.
We were all so full and life seemed happy and I was feeling content but evidently I am missing out by not learning to do yoga.  I am willing to do a little bit everyday and maybe join the old folks class at the church in the fall.

Sandra is happy to have the day off today.  Carol and Panteli will be cleaning their way out of the apartment after making all the decisions about what goes where and when.  They are dropping off a chair at our house on the way to Chilliwack where they will be a good help to Theresa and good fun for Ben and Morgan. 

Kenny and Melina will be off to Brisbane for Hobey's big 18th bash and also to celebrate Mathew's birthday.  I hope that Melina will be able to get rested up.  Being exhausted is not good.  Hopefully Ken's shoulders will heal as they have been very painful with tears in the tendon.

Rick may not make it down to Chilliwack because of a rock slide on the road.  His plan was to come down on Friday.  Then he leaves on Sunday for Saskatchewan.

My thoughts on starting my blog were to help my family know me a little better and for me to learn from their comments.  I like to keep up with their doings.  Comments from friends are enjoyable too.  As I get older I feel more disconnected as I cannot do all the activities.  Dad and I both get tired so much easier now and he has painful feet and knees that drain him of energy.

My aim was communications not controversy which maybe adding my spiritual ideas have stirred up.  I am thinking of just writing a spiritual blog separately.

I was not looking for agreement because I am changing but I love hearing the opinions of others.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots to comment on. Do you mean you are changing your views on god and religion? I agree, and it is truely amazing to see, not just because of your age but also because so few of us are interested in changing much of anything. Yoga abuse or love? I guess it depends on how you look at it. I went out this morning and bought the drugs dad said and will do them for the 40 days of the yoga challange. That should be enough of a trial to see if it helps. I always am amazed at how much you and dad still do, but then I am just enziouse locked up in an office all day. Oh, and speaking of getting tired easily. I was thinking, if you drive to Edmonton it will take 2 days. You will be so worn out you will need a couple of days to feel close to normal, which you cant really since you will not be at home, and then you still have to drive all the way home again. Flying would leave you more energy for what is important and the whole reason of going, to enjoying time with the family. Randys says I was mean to Carol, I hope she did not take it that way. I am wallpaperig shelves today. Sandra

beth bennett said...

Thanks and no I do not think you where hard just honest. Then people can make up their own minds.

love mom