Friday, July 1, 2011

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

We have a fun day planned.  Catching up on some news with Jane and Geof first thing this morning.

I had to remind dad how much he liked driving as he was having second thoughts driving to Chilliwack.
His knees and feet have become more painful and any pain is tiring.  Looking forward to seeing Rick but we will not go on to Harrison with the group at 4:30.  Like the old saying know your limit and stay within it!

Went looking for dinosaur books for Mathew for his birthday yesterday.  Where have all the dinosaurs gone?  They use to be everywhere.  Finally found one the right size and hope to mail it to-morrow.

At the beginning of the month day helps me write down birthdays for the month.  Hobey is having a big bash for his eighteenth on the 20 of July; evidently that is an important date.

I dreamt I was talking to our minister and he asked me what was affecting my life and I said
Low energy
Family changes
Larry's health.

My new blog that is more spiritual is Blog Explorer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so you are not going to bring god into this blog at all? but god is such a big part of who you are? Not a very nice day for a holiday but randy and I will get some yard work done. Sandra